Name:
Location: Broomfield, Colorado

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Today







PS- this is a picture of Brad and Jared after their awesome trip to a local amuzement park for Jared's birthday. HE LOVED it.




I think I am FINALLY caught up to today! So, today was really great. I took the kids to the rec center which is less than a mile from here. It was AWESOME! They have a bucket pool, kiddie beach entry pool with slide, a lazy river, and two HUGE, amuzement style water slides - just in the pool area! Of course, we spent most of our time in there. But, they also had an indoor play park, a huge gymnastics room, a climbing wall...and oh, yeah...you could work out there too - if you want, I guess.






We also got the house settled a lot today and put together our little play loft for the kids. We hung pictures. We also got this killer attachment to our surround sound which allows us to have ipod jacks all over the house. So, I can just plug in my iPod and pump the sound into the speakers in the room. Rick and I REALLY dorky about that kind of thing so we are TOTALLY psyched about this. And...you know...they put in some lights in the garage - Rick is in heaven. :)






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home