Name:
Location: Broomfield, Colorado

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The Rooster that got the Boot!




I wanted a sculpture for my island - I have always loved those and this is my first 'island'. It is also the only island we will be seeing for a while after all these move-in costs. I call it our 'Hawaii' island. :) Anyway, I had the highest hope this rooster was going to make the cut. Unfortunately, it was like a game of 'which of these things is doing his own thing' from Sessame Street. He went back the next day. The kids and I decided he cocka-doodle-doos just a little too loudly. Rick didn't say much. He just kind of shook his head...A polite way of saying I am not sure I get this. The good news: one of our other home improvements is a great success...We LOVE this thing. Jay, a freind of Becky and and Marcy's Dads' built this entertainment unit. He did a great job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home