Name:
Location: Broomfield, Colorado

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

You can dress us up but you can't take us out!

The top two pictures are an icon of a little picture 'problem' Roberta has. You see, I thought I would never meet anyone who likes pictures more than me. I had to draw the line at these lion pictures in China town! I said, "Roberta, you just went to CHINA!" Is this really necessary? Okay, we like the 'fook' shops and I found those admissable. As for the rest of the pics, I have no excuse. We are just dorks.



I thought I was SO funny at the time! This is truly an ancient castle toilet. I thought it was a good time to make a joke...doesn't it just totally look like I am reading Sports Illustrated? Oh well, at least I am entertained...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home